SINTEPO offers a stream of intellectual property services including legal and technical advice, registration and protection of rights arising from:
1. Trademarks, Service Marks, Trade Names and Domain Names,
2. Patents, Utility Models and Petty Patents,
3. Industrial designs, aesthetic goods and traditional sculptures,
4. Copyrights in form of literary, artistic and musical works including computer programmes; and related rights such as rights of producers and performing artists,
5. Trade secrets, confidential and undisclosed information,
6. Plant breeders’ rights and protection of new plant varieties.
7. Helps in the protection of its client’s brand names, slogans, goodwill, inventions and other innovations.
8. Prepares IP commercialization tools such as; transfer of technology agreements, licensing, franchising and parallel importation agreements.
9. Protection of our clients IP rights through registration, both internationally under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) regionally and African Regional Intellectual
Property Organisation (ARIPO), Eurasian Patent Convention, and the African Intellectual Property Organization (OAPI) systems of registration.
10. Provides national protection of IPRs in other countries worldwide through a network of associate agent law firms.
11. Assists in commercialization of intellectual property rights.